Do you want to share your Pilates? Get the advantages and benefits of 1:1 but spread out a little.
Small group Pilates may be the answer. We offer matwork Pilates for small groups of 2 or 3 people.
The sessions are taught by Alison and Louise in the LS8 studio.
There are a definite advantages of doing Small Group Pilates:
- The focus of the work is shared and so is the cost.
- The class is still very intimate with ample time for the teacher to really be able to guide you.
- We can make use of extra equipment not available in the community venues, for example, the Gym Exercise Balls, Foam Rollers, Magic Circles.
- You will be able to arrange the session for a time that is convenient for you.
- You will have a personalised session, planned on the basis of the aims and goals of you and the other(s) in your group. You can discuss your specific goals and they can really be addressed within the sessions. This will mean that you can achieve your movement goals more quickly.
- The pace and intensity of the classes will be suited to you and if particular issues come up in the course of the class they can be addressed there and then. It is your session fter all.
Book Small Group Pilates
The cost of a Small Group Pilates session is £42 per session.
We offer a discount if you buy a block of sessions: 5 for £190 (£38 per session) and 10 for £350 (£35 per session)
Please note that for your first session (only) you are required to pay in advance. For all of the sessions, if you cancel on day then we ask you to pay a cancellation fee of £20.
You can pay securely with your credit or debit card using the box immediately below. If you prefer to pay with PayPal, then you can do so by using the box further down the page. If you would like to speak to Alison before going ahead and making your booking please contact her by phone or email.
IMPORTANT: If this is the first time you have done Pilates with us, please can you fill out a very short Health Questionnaire before you attend class. (It only takes 2 mins). It is necessary for your safety, our planning and for our Insurance purposes.Questionnaire