This is a course of 5 sessions, currently delivered online via Zoom.
ARVE Error: Mode: lazyload not available (ARVE Pro not active?), switching to normal mode
This course is for you if you would like to address:
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Urge urinary incontinence
- Faecal incontinence
- Pelvic Pain
- Conservative management of prolapse symptoms
- Generalised pelvic floor weakness following surgery, pregnancy & childbirth, or as a consequence of the Peri menopause, Menopause itself, or Post Menopause
There are more details in our blog of how Pilates can help with pelvic floor problems.
The aim of these sessions is to take the time, in a small, in a nurturing, compassionate environment to:
- Understand the anatomy of the pelvic area
- Learn how to correctly identify and strengthen the Pelvic Floor
- Identify, stretch out and strengthen the other muscles of the pelvis, for example the gluteals of the buttocks, because how they function affects Pelvic Floor function
- Consider the interplay of other crucial factors such as constipation, back pain, breathing, general weakness in the body
In the end, the aim is for your pelvic floor to function well, day to day, day to night, no matter what you are doing.
Cost: £75 for a course of 5 classes.
Included in the cost of the course is a recording of each Zoom session so that you can play it back within the week and go over the material and use it to help your self practice. In addition, optional membership of my private Facebook group for attendees past and present. You can pose questions there and view lots of pictures and bonus material.
Time & Date: Tuesday 6pm
Next Start Date: 6th July 2021
Please do contact me if you would like to talk about these classes or have any questions.
One final thing; expect homework, but nothing too onerous.
When you have booked your class, please can you fill out the Health Questionnaire below? Please give as much detail as you can. It is really helpful for me to know a bit about your Pelvic Health in advance.
The questionnaire data is encrypted when it is sent via the internet and password protected within my email system for your privacy and security.