Mixed ability Pilates classes held at lunchtime in the centre of Leeds.
Get away from your desk and chair and be really productive! Do some valuable exercise at lunchtime but without getting hot and sweaty.
- work on stability and strength exercises, including in the back of the shoulders, a really important area of helping us to sit properly
- work to restore and sustain good posture in standing and sitting
- do strength work for the buttocks and legs
- work on hip mobility
- have an opportunity to “be” in your body and disconnect from work and life in general
- focus on the calming qualities of the breath
- help stiffness in the spine doing plenty of spine movements
- help to relax stiff neck and shoulders
The class is aimed at:
- people who are new to Pilates
- people who have done some before
- and is also suitable for you if you have certain types of injuries
Times and Places
Costs and Discounts
Pay&Go a single class: £9. Go straight to Book your class(es) below.
Five session class pass: £40 (£8 per class).
Your first Five session class pass is on special offer at just £20 (£4 per class)
How to Book Your Class
If you have bought a Class Pass, you can book one class at a time or all 5 at once or anything in between, whatever suits you best. Our online system allows you to cancel and re book your sessions up to and including the day before (use the link in the email we send you). You can mix and match the Tuesday and Thursday sessions if you wish.
We look forward to seeing you!
IMPORTANT: If this is the first time you have done Pilates with us, please can you fill out a very short Health Questionnaire before you attend class. (It only takes 2 mins). It is necessary for your safety, our planning and for our Insurance purposes.Questionnaire
If you would like to ask a question about the classes or about our booking process, please contact us.